Monday, January 31, 2011

the joy of LOVE


Image from here

A couple of months ago I signed on to be part of Willette Photography's "the joy of LOVE" free photography e-course given as a gift to their blog followers to celebrate the month of love.

I'd totally forgotten I'd signed up until I got an email today reminding me that it starts tomorrow. Glad they're organised!



So what is it all about? I'm glad you asked:
  • participants receive daily email prompts/photo assignments with some tutorial/instruction built into the daily email lesson.
  • your photos can be uploaded to a public flickr gallery and shared with other participants.
  • subject is someone/thing you love (doesn't have to be the same subject each day)

  • you receive an album template download at the end for all of your photos you take during the class
  • it's a journey to help you document your loved one(s) – whether it is a spouse, partner, child, pet, parent or friend
To sign up and play along (they say you can join at any time during the month) just follow this link or you can read about the daily tutorials from their blog.

No comments: